100% Pure Cranberry powder, made with wild, hand-picked Arctic Cranberries from clean, unpolluted nature of Finland.
A teaspoon of powder is equal to a handful of fresh berries. We have used over 700g of fresh berries is one 70g tube.
Add on your porridge, cereal, yogurt or smoothie or use as an ingredient in baking.
Convenient boost of antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins, color and taste!
Serving size: 1-2 teaspoons on your porridge, cereal, yogurt or smoothie.
Servings per tube: Approximately 25 teaspoons
- Raw - Dried below 40 degrees celsius
- Contains only natural sugars
- Free from gluten, dairy, yeast, soya and nuts
- Preservative and flavouring free
- Exceptional nutritional values compared to industrially grown berries
- Vegan & vegetarian
Benefits of wild-grown Arctic cranberries include:
- Full of natural antioxidants – can help develop the immune system and improve metabolism
- Antioxidants may contribute to anti-aging benefits
- Can help relieve skin conditions
- Contains flavonoids and polyphenols
- Great source of essential vitamins A, C, E and K
- Rich in dietary fibre that supports digestion
- Very low in natural sugar and calories
- Can assist in detoxing and weight loss
- Can help in preventing and treating kidney and bladder problems
- May benefit oral health, by reducing bacteria binding to teeth
Arctic Power Berries is founded by two best friends from Finland who travelled the world ending up in London, missing the taste of wild berries from back home. Now it is time for the berries to do some travelling too!
- Vegetarian and vegan
- Gluten free
Please note that the powder may settle and harden in transit - shake well before use. Due to the berries' natural volume and texture some powders may set more than the others.
Storing: Please store away from direct sunlight, in dry room temperature. Do not freeze. After opening consume within 16 weeks for optimum freshness.
Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, Free From Nuts, Free From Soya
Handpicked, pressed wild Arctic Cranberries nothing added!, We've used over 700g of fresh Berries in this tube
|Typical Values||Per 100G|
|of which sugars (Only natural sugars!)||6,2g|