100% Pure Blackcurrant powder, made with hand-picked Arctic blackcurrant berries from clean, unpolluted nature of Finland.
A teaspoon of powder is equal to a handful of fresh berries. We have used over 700g of fresh berries is one 70g tube.
Add on your porridge, cereal, yogurt or smoothie or use as an ingredient in baking.
Convenient boost of antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins, color and taste!
Serving size: 1-2 teaspoons on your porridge, cereal, yogurt or smoothie.
Servings per tube: Approximately 25 teaspoons
- Raw - Dried below 40 degrees celsius
- Contains only natural sugars
- Free from gluten, dairy, yeast, soya and nuts
- Preservative and flavouring free
- Vegan & vegetarian
Benefits of Arctic Blackcurrant berries include:
- Traditionally been used in treating cold and flu symptoms
- Full of natural antioxidants - can contribute to anti-aging benefits and relieving skin conditions
- Antioxidants can help support immune system and promote metabolism
- Beneficial source of flavonoids and omega fatty acids
- Excellent source of essential vitamins A, C (four times more than in oranges) and E
- Rich in dietary fibre that supports digestion
- Contains minerals such as calcium, copper, potassium, magnesium and manganese
- Beneficial source of iron – can prevent immunity deficiencies
- Low in sugar and calories – can help in weight loss and maintaining healthy metabolism
Arctic Power Berries is founded by two best friends from Finland who travelled the world ending up in London, missing the taste of wild berries from back home. Now it is time for the berries to do some travelling too!
- Vegetarian and vegan
- Gluten free
Please note that the powder may settle and harden in transit - shake well before use. Due to the berries' natural volume and texture some powders may set more than the others.
Storing: Please store away from direct sunlight, in dry room temperature. Do not freeze. After opening consume within 16 weeks for optimum freshness.
Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, Free From Nuts, Free From Soya
Handpicked, pressed, Arctic Blackcurrant Berries, nothing added!, We've used over 700g of fresh Berries in this tube
|Typical Values||Per 100G|
|of which sugars (Only natural sugars!)||2,9g|