Current Top Sellers
Arctic Power Berries 100% Blackcurrant Powder Small 30g
100% Pure Blackcurrant powder, made with hand-picked Arctic Blackcurrant berries from clean, unpolluted nature of Finland.
A teaspoon of powder is equal to a handful of fresh berries. We have used over 300g of fresh berries is one 30g tube.
Add on your porridge, cereal, yogurt or smoothie or use as an ingredient in baking.
Convenient boost of antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins, color and taste!
Serving size: 1-2 teaspoons on your porridge, cereal, yogurt or smoothie.
Servings per tube: Approximately 10 teaspoons
- Raw - Dried below 40 degrees celsius
- Contains only natural sugars
- Free from gluten, dairy, yeast, soya and nuts
- Preservative and flavouring free
- Vegan & vegetarian
Benefits of Arctic Blackcurrant berries include:
- Traditionally been used in treating cold and flu symptoms
- Full of natural antioxidants - can contribute to anti-aging benefits and relieving skin conditions
- Antioxidants can help support immune system and promote metabolism
- Beneficial source of flavonoids and omega fatty acids
- Excellent source of essential vitamins A, C (four times more than in oranges) and E
- Rich in dietary fibre that supports digestion
- Contains minerals such as calcium, copper, potassium, magnesium and manganese
- Beneficial source of iron – can prevent immunity deficiencies
- Low in sugar, calories and fat
- Antioxidants can contribute to weight loss and maintaining a healthy metabolism
Arctic Power Berries is founded by two best friends from Finland who travelled the world ending up in London, missing the taste of wild berries from back home. Now it is time for the berries to do some travelling too!
- Vegetarian and vegan
- Gluten free
Please note that the powder may settle and harden in transit - shake well before use. Due to the berries' natural volume and texture some powders may set more than the others.
Storing: Please store away from direct sunlight, in dry room temperature. Do not freeze. After opening consume within 16 weeks for optimum freshness.
Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, Free From Nuts, Free From Soya
Handpicked, pressed, Arctic Blackcurrant Berries, nothing added!, We've used over 300g of fresh Berries in this tube
|Typical Values||Per 100G|
|of which sugars (Only natural sugars!)||2,9g|
Shipping & Returns - Free Shipping on all orders over £40 U.K. Mainland Only*Returns Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.